My account is disabled for NO reason?

by itswine

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My account is disabled for NO reason?

★★ Novice

My account is disabled for no reason. I had 270 hours of gameplay on apex. I didnt play for a month because of work. 2 days ago i started playing again. today when i tried to log in i saw this thing says  my account was disabled. i am not a toxic player even I have never used any cheats or anything. I only played apex and sims 4 from my account. same thing happenned to a friend of mine they enabled his account 2 weeks later but why is this happenning to any of us? I put so much effort to thıs account. Also it says they sent an email to me but my registered mail address was mynet since they became a paid service i dont have permission to see my mails.. i couldnt find any live support and i dont even know why my account is disabled. please help!

Kind regards

Message 1 of 5 (633 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My account is disabled for NO reason?

Community Manager

@itswine 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (602 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@itswine 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (603 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Barry even though I created a new case a couple of days ago noone has replied yet; unfortunately. And as I said before I have a problem with my registered mail address. I mantioned this in my case too but no luck so far...
Message 3 of 5 (577 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

pretty much same here, absolutely terrible support.

Message 4 of 5 (506 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, ea this is terrible from you guys 

Message 5 of 5 (459 Views)