Re: My Product Code Doesn't Work

by Nthomas6826

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Product Code Doesn't Work

★★★ Newbie

I bought the PC CD edition of plants vs zombies garden warfare 2, and i am unable to install it. When I type in my serial code, it says that the code has already been used. What can I do?

Message 1 of 7 (489 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@Brutuscole In this situation you need to contact the retailer directly. I'm afraid we won't be able to help if the code was purchased from an unauthorised seller and this store is one of them.

@Nthomas6826 Are we talking about a PC game here? If yes, then the activation code will contain 20 sings (letter and numbers). If you have issues with locating it, please reach out to Walmart, they should be able to help you.

@abc5476a1286407 Can I ask when and where the game was purchased?

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (336 Views)

All Replies

Hey @Brutuscole 

Can I ask where have you bought our game? Was it one of our trusted retailersWondering

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 7 (436 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Ataashi I have a retail copy of C&C Tiberian Twilight with a registration number on the back of the manual, but it wont accept it. On the Origin web site it states the registration code is already in use. What can I do?
Message 3 of 7 (427 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought it at walmart

Message 4 of 7 (408 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought a digital download from walmart and I cant figure out which number is the activation code

Message 5 of 7 (407 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought it at a place called exotique

Message 6 of 7 (359 Views)

@Brutuscole In this situation you need to contact the retailer directly. I'm afraid we won't be able to help if the code was purchased from an unauthorised seller and this store is one of them.

@Nthomas6826 Are we talking about a PC game here? If yes, then the activation code will contain 20 sings (letter and numbers). If you have issues with locating it, please reach out to Walmart, they should be able to help you.

@abc5476a1286407 Can I ask when and where the game was purchased?

/Ataashi

Message 7 of 7 (337 Views)