My Origin Launcher isn't loading after updating.

by Bugehboo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Origin Launcher isn't loading after updating.

★★ Novice

So after buying some of the new expansion packs for the Sims 4, I excitedly went to download and install them to my game. However Origin had to update, I left it alone last night to update, and thought nothing of it. 

Sadly after "updating" The Origin Launcher hasn't worked since. I've tried closing and reopening it several times, restarting my Laptop, uninstalling and reinstalling the launcher. Once it did have me log into my account, and said "Connecting to Origin" and I thought I had finally fixed it, but then it immediately went back to it's mostly blank screen. 

Like the screen doesn't fully load right, so there are grey lines where the texts are supposed to go and light grey boxes where I think the games are supposed to go, and every now and then they pulse between and lighter grey and a darker grey as if trying to load in, but nothing happens. 

If someone could please help me, I'm not sure if the error is on my side or on the side of Origin's connection? But I would really like to be able to play my games again. 

Thanks Standard smile

Message 1 of 4 (455 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My Origin Launcher isn't loading after updating.

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues  @Bugehboo.

The best thing to do when this occurs takes a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (424 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues  @Bugehboo.

The best thing to do when this occurs takes a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (425 Views)

Origin isn't loading

★★ Novice

Why can't Origin load, I've tried for the last week and I've waited hours, why isn't it loading!!! I just want to update BF2 and Apex.

Message 3 of 4 (409 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I tried that and it is still in the blank half way loaded page but there is this and it slowly goes up for a while and then stops I've hard wiped my PC and it still wont load

Message 4 of 4 (331 Views)