My Cats & Dogs doesn’t show up on Origin

by addiedepp

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Cats & Dogs doesn’t show up on Origin

★★ Novice

My Sims 4 Cats & Dogs won’t download, I went into my history and it says “Completed” but when I go in game library my Sims is the only thing there, I tried re-downloading. But when I try to ”repair” sims 4 it says “Were sorry, Origin was unable to download your game. Please check your Internet connection, or try again later. I know for a fact that my Wi-Fi works, and that I’m connected to it. 

Please Someone help me!

My dad will be soooo mad.

Message 1 of 5 (261 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My Cats & Dogs doesn’t show up on Origin

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @addiedepp.

Can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (219 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Can you try running Origin as admin @addiedepp? To do so you need to right click on the Origin icon and select Run as Administrator.

Once done load up Origin and then try the download again.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (246 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko When you say to press on the origin icon, where? Like on my homescreen or..?
Message 3 of 5 (235 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @addiedepp it would be the icon that you use to launch Origin. It should be on your desktop or in your start menu.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (220 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @addiedepp.

Can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (220 Views)