Re: My Apex Legends is stuck on resuming.

by EA_Barry

Original Post

My Apex Legends is stuck on resuming.

★★★ Novice

Since the new update of apex legends I haven't been able to play it due to it being stuck on resuming. I've tried to change the folder name, but then my pc tells me I can't do that cause this folder is in use. I need help!!!!

Message 1 of 5 (379 Views)

Community Manager

@BlueHound 

Please reboot your machine and then right click the game in Origin and choose Repair.

Follow any onscreen instruction and then attempt to play when the process is complete.

Let us know how you get on, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (369 Views)

★★★ Novice

I restarted my pc. Opened origins, but when I right-click on apex legends it only shows me, show game details, remove from favourites, view achievements, game prop., hide. These are the only actions that can be executed the rest like cancel update is unavailable. Am I doing something wrong???

Message 3 of 5 (356 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry I restarted my pc. Opened origins, but when I right-click on apex legends it only shows me, show game details, remove from favourites, view achievements, game prop., hide. These are the only actions that can be executed the rest like cancel update is unavailable. Am I doing something wrong???

Message 4 of 5 (328 Views)

Community Manager

@BlueHound 

Sorry for the delayed reply, if you are still seeing an issue, can you try Clearing your Origin cache:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 5 of 5 (297 Views)