Re: Cannot Download Unnexpected Error pls help

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Moved games to different drive- Origin wont let me install my games

★★ Newbie

Recently moved my Origin directory as well as my files from my C:/ (SSD) to my X:/ (HDD) to accommodate the space for the large game file sizes. I had to reinstall the Origin client, and re-download Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 1. Whenever I click 'install' it automatically aborts the install and shows a dialog: "An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again in a few moments. Error: 327683:0" I bought the games and have played over 70 hours on each, but now I'm running into this issue where I can't even play them anymore.

Message 1 of 5 (428 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Moved games to different drive- Origin wont let me install my games

Community Manager

Hey @ShartyWaffle, if you right click on the game icon in your My Game Library you should see the option to Locate Game. If you are seeing the same error message when you do that can you please go ahead and disable your anti-virus and firewall and then try again as the error message can point to your system stopping Origin from going online.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (408 Views)

All Replies

Re: Moved games to different drive- Origin wont let me install my games

Community Manager

Hey @ShartyWaffle, if you right click on the game icon in your My Game Library you should see the option to Locate Game. If you are seeing the same error message when you do that can you please go ahead and disable your anti-virus and firewall and then try again as the error message can point to your system stopping Origin from going online.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (409 Views)

Cannot Download Unnexpected Error pls help

★★★ Novice

We've encountered a problem
An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again in a few moments. Error: 327683:0

pls help im paying monthly for this crap to not work 

Message 3 of 5 (407 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

all my free [Comment Removed - Admin.] games uplay steam play fine its fresh windows installation

Message 4 of 5 (402 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Meph114 that error code generally points to something such as your anti-virus or firewall blocking Origin.

The best thing to do is disable both and then try again if it works then great, you just need to add an exception for Origin to both.

If the issue remains let us know.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (370 Views)