Mouse stuttering.

by Ostbanditen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mouse stuttering.

★★ Novice

So, I got a new PC and I downloaded Origin at first it was no problem, I played some BF 1 and everything was good, now, whenever I log into origin my mouse start to stutter and lag, the only way I can fix this is by exiting the origin app and changing my resolution fom 60Hz to 59Hz and then back again. I dont know if this came after and update from windows or the app, its really annoying.

Message 1 of 5 (359 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mouse stuttering.

★★ Novice
@Ostbanditen It was probably just my powersupply being used over its capacity, Unplugged my second monitor and it works fine... for now. It sucks not having 2 monitors but if it's that what it takes so be it.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (288 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Ostbanditen if you have any program running an Overlay such as Discord can you go ahead and disable them and then try again.

You also need to ensure that you have the most up to date drivers for your mouse.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (326 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello. Everything is up to date, my mouse driver, my graphics card driver, and no overlay not from Discord nor Nvidia. It start when I open and log onto the Origin app, as soon as I exit the app it stopps. Maybe I should try and reinstall the whole app? Unistalling and installing Origin from scratch did not solve it.

Message 3 of 5 (302 Views)

★★ Novice
@Ostbanditen It was probably just my powersupply being used over its capacity, Unplugged my second monitor and it works fine... for now. It sucks not having 2 monitors but if it's that what it takes so be it.
Message 4 of 5 (289 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that you found the cause @Ostbanditen.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (275 Views)