Mouse glitch

by Diamond0445

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mouse glitch

★★★ Newbie

In game (apex legends) My mouse will be on screen and will move as I move my mouse. It is very distracting and annoying. Any help?

Message 1 of 11 (1,174 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mouse glitch

Community Manager

Hey @Diamond0445 can you ensure that any overlays you may have running are disabled. This includes Origin in-game.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (1,147 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Diamond0445 can you ensure that any overlays you may have running are disabled. This includes Origin in-game.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 11 (1,148 Views)

★★★ Newbie

m having the same problem as you but in titanfall2 and I have no clue what to do can you help?

Message 3 of 11 (1,113 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to see that you are having an issue @TxHUNTERx.

Are you running any overlays when gaming, if so can you disable them all and then try the game again.

Do you have any USB device such as a controller plugged into your system when you are playing Titanfall 2? If you do can you remove it and then try the game again to see if it makes a difference. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 11 (1,093 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Im having this problem with Apex Legends.. The mouse icon stutters around the screen and even though I turned off overlays, closed all tabs while I play, and changed my resolution, nothing seemed to work. I would like to know if there is anything I have looked over! Thanks!

Message 5 of 11 (1,065 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Sacr3dCapri_c0rn.

Do you happen to have a controller or other control input method plugged in? 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 11 (1,047 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I do not have a controller, I use a mouse

Message 7 of 11 (1,039 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Sacr3dCapri_c0rn can you try unplugging any USB device not in use and then clean boot your system: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

Let me know if you notice a difference.

Darlp

Darko.png
Message 8 of 11 (1,016 Views)

★★★ Newbie

1Confusedorry for being so tech stupid because I don't really know what you mean by overlays and no im using a keyboard and mouse

Message 9 of 11 (1,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko iv tried uninstall and reinstall that worked for a minute or so overlays do you mean discord?
Message 10 of 11 (1,001 Views)