Missing games

by dragonclaw270

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing games

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just got a Apple MacBook Air (used to have windows) and I logged on to origin and only the sims 3 came up... I have sims 4, sims 3 and spore on my origin but they won’t show up... help!

Message 1 of 4 (467 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing games

Community Manager

Hey @dragonclaw270 can you check any email accounts you have to see if you can locate a secondary EA account?

If you have a product code then you can speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to search for the account associated with the code and assist you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (343 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @dragonclaw270 can you check and ensure that you don't have any filters set which have resulted in games being hidden.

Could it also be a case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged into a secondary one? Try logging out of your account and then log back in with any different email that you may have.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (394 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko Thank you! No accounts are signed in except for the windows computer and my Mac (only origin account I have)... I tried refreshing and restarting the page but still only the one game would come up...

Message 3 of 4 (365 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @dragonclaw270 can you check any email accounts you have to see if you can locate a secondary EA account?

If you have a product code then you can speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to search for the account associated with the code and assist you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (344 Views)