Missing games from library

by creaper94

Original Post

Missing games from library

★★ Novice

Hello, i have two missing games from my library.  Star wars jedi fallen order and NFS heat. I have contacted one of your support agents via chat and we did some troubleshooting but nothing worked. 

I have bought the games in early 2019, and havent been on origin since 18months or so, today when i logged in the two games were gone from my library. Can you please look into my issue and help me resolve it

Message 1 of 10 (610 Views)

Re: Missing games from library

★★★ Guide
@creaper94 Can’t find your games? Try some of these steps: https://help.ea.com/en/help/origin/origin/origin-my-games-list-is-blank/

Cheers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Tag me if you are responding to me.
* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP.
* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 10 (590 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello @AvengerRanger  I already tried those without result. I should also mention that prior to contacting one of your coleagues i had my origin points at 315. The two games showed in my library but were greyed out, it said something among the lines of expired subscription or something. After our chat he tried some things, and thats when the two games were completely gone and also my origin points dropped to 25. Sadly i didn't think to capture a screenshot at that time , because i didn't expect such thing. Cheers! 

Message 3 of 10 (574 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @creaper94, it may be the case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged into a secondary account. The best thing to do is log out of your Origin account and then on the sign-in page hit forgot password and enter any email accounts that you may have. If there is an account linked to that email then you will receive an email prompting you to reset your password.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 10 (546 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello @EA_Darko  we have already resolved that with your colleague . I have 3 accounts, two of them are empty i haven't done any purchases there. Creaper94 is my main account linked to my main email adress.

Message 5 of 10 (539 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that you got it sorted @creaper94.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 10 (528 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Darko  NO , my problem still persists. That's what im saying- we tried all the troubleshooting we could think of. This is my main account i have bought the games here, I had NFS heat and SW jedi fallen order deleted from my library for no apparent reason. Yesterday your colleague did some tinkering and managed to delete my origin points too. After that he sent me here,  I was assured i would have my problem resolved. Please can you look into this, i would really like to use the product i payed for. 

Cheers!

Message 7 of 10 (522 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @creaper94 I took a look at the account and it seems like our support assisted you in merging accounts.

I would recommend checking your accounts and speaking with our live support if you have further questions about this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 10 (518 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Darko  I checked my accounts. There's nothing there. Yesterday i talked with Harsh on live chat , I think you should talk to him too , because you are making me do the same stuff over and over again. There is nothing more I can do ,  the power to fix this lies within you guys, not me, please understand this . 

I will contact live support later when im free-er , hopefully by then something gets resolved . 

Message 9 of 10 (507 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @creaper94 we are not able to assist with account-related issues on AHQ.  You will need to speak with our live support in relation to this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 10 (502 Views)