Re: Missing Purchases

by mo72370

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Purchases

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi

I have spent quite a bit of money over the past year on the expansion and stuff packs for the Sims 4. I went back to Uni so stopped playing for a while. Come back to my account to find all my purchased packs have disappeared and all I have is the base Sims 4 game.

Have I missed something? They aren't in my library anymore.

Thanks

To clarify - these appear in my order history but have been wiped from my library.

Get to Work - Ordered 28/04/2020

City Living - 28/04/2020

Movie Hangout - 28/04/2020

Holiday Celebrations - 13/06/2020

Dine Out, City Living & Bowling Night (Bundle) - 13/06/2020 

Spa Day, Uni & Laundry Day (Bundle) - 20/06/2020

In total I have spent £164.52 on games I now cannot use. Either kindly restore my purchases, tell me what I am doing wrong or refund the money paid.

Message 1 of 6 (854 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@JennyJoy1 Origin purchase will not disappear if they are not played for a given time, To confirm if you click on the base game in your library it will open a menu from the right.

Under here you will have tabs for expansion/stuff/game packs can you look under these tabs to confirm if the above DLC'S show as purchase or download?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (827 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@JennyJoy1 Origin purchase will not disappear if they are not played for a given time, To confirm if you click on the base game in your library it will open a menu from the right.

Under here you will have tabs for expansion/stuff/game packs can you look under these tabs to confirm if the above DLC'S show as purchase or download?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (828 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ALL MY GAMES HAVE GONE MY LIBARY IS EMPTY. WHERE ARE THEY?

Message 3 of 6 (742 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Then what has happened to my Battlefield game? I redeemed it by code about a year ago. It was the only game I got on origin, and now its gone from my library. My code still works to the point that I can see its for Battlefield Bad Company 2, but it has "already been used". WHERE IS MY GAME GONE?! I uninstalled it months ago, but I didn't remove it from my library.

Message 4 of 6 (724 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@JennyJoy1 same here, my boyfriend got me hooked on the sims and built me a computer, I go off and spend all sorts of money and EA hangs up on us, and posted our complaint ticket as FIXED!
Message 5 of 6 (690 Views)

★★★ Newbie
same here, my boyfriend got me hooked on the sims and built me a computer, I go off and spend all sorts of money and EA hangs up on us, and posted our complaint ticket as FIXED!
Message 6 of 6 (689 Views)