Missing FIFA 19 pre order content.

by SkeltonFamily

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing FIFA 19 pre order content.

★ Novice

Hello Answers,

I pre ordered Fifa 19 on the 28th September. When I pre ordered the game I was not in formed that I would only receive my 40 jumpo premium packs x2 over 20 weeks. After a discussion with the contact centre and being sent a like to a help page I can see the article for this information was only publish 23rd October. But yet i was not direct informed of this information.

My issue is that when I bought the game i was promised 40 packs and roughly so far I reckon I've received 10 of those packs. This is due to other commitments meaning I have missed weeks furthermore, I wasn't aware I needed to log on. So what I want to know is whether it is possible to get those packs back (which I'm told i can't as it's an automated process, but I know you need a manual process to make it automatic) or is it possible to be reimbursed the missing content I was promised when I pre ordered the game.

Message 1 of 5 (565 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing FIFA 19 pre order content.

Community Manager

Hey @SkeltonFamily sorry to hear that you were confused by the process to receive your packs.

The articles relating to the various editions of the game and the packs were available in advance of the game's release and were certainly available before October 23.

For example this article clearly states that it is 2 packs per week: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-19/news/fifa-19-pre-order-offers

• Up to 40 FIFA Ultimate Team Jumbo Premium Gold Packs (two per week for 20 weeks)

The GAME AND OFFER DISCLAIMERS available here offer more information: https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/fifa-19-game-and-offer-disclaimers

The bad news is that if you did not log in each week and redeem your packs then it is not possible to grant them to you.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (534 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @SkeltonFamily sorry to hear that you were confused by the process to receive your packs.

The articles relating to the various editions of the game and the packs were available in advance of the game's release and were certainly available before October 23.

For example this article clearly states that it is 2 packs per week: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-19/news/fifa-19-pre-order-offers

• Up to 40 FIFA Ultimate Team Jumbo Premium Gold Packs (two per week for 20 weeks)

The GAME AND OFFER DISCLAIMERS available here offer more information: https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/fifa-19-game-and-offer-disclaimers

The bad news is that if you did not log in each week and redeem your packs then it is not possible to grant them to you.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (535 Views)

★ Novice

Right I understand that this article was published before I received the game. However it was not presented to me. When I bought the game i was unaware id need to log in each week, hence why I didn't. So from when I purchased the game i was told I'd be receiving 40 jumpo premium packs not x2 over 20 weeks. You have changed the paramitors after my purchase, this means I haven't received the product I have paid for.

Message 3 of 5 (526 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry if you feel that you were misinformed but if you look at the ads for the Ultimate Edition they clearly state that it is "up to 40 jumbo premium gold packs" and all ads that I am aware of have a link at the bottom for the conditions and restrictions of the offer @SkeltonFamily.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (522 Views)

★ Novice

When I pre ordered the game it didn't state this and if it did I did not see it and was not clearly advertised. So to me when I pre ordered the game I was expecting 40 jumpo premium packs. I am not happy with the result of this. This is a scam for good people's money who work to be able to pay for product like this and then not receive the product the were committing too. Shocking!

Message 5 of 5 (514 Views)