Missing Extra Content for the Sims 4

by rogueplanets

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Extra Content for the Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

I've seen other threads regarding the same subject, but not specifically what I'm experiencing...

I haven't played Sims 4 in quite a while, but when I went to start the game, I was notified that the game needed to be updated. After the update, however, all of the extra content I had purchased over the years is gone. Checking my Orders page does nothing, simply because my Orders page doesn't seem to go back far enough to list all of my purchases for Sims 4. I've attempted to search other Threads for a possible solution, but every query and response I find is either for another type of platform or had solutions which do not help me.

When I load up Sims 4, I find whole families of Sims missing clothing or completely bald - indicating all of the Extra Content I had purchased is no longer available for my game. This includes content from the City Living, Get Famous, Get to Work, Get Together and Island Living Expansion Packs, the Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Strangerville and Vampires Game Packs, and the Backyard Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff and Vintage Glamour Stuff Packs. Obviously, this represents a great money spent for each of these Packs, most of which were bought as Bundles.

If Origin doesn't have the record of these purchases and downloads, then I have no idea how I can reclaim all of the Extra Content I've purchased. Please help.

Message 1 of 4 (593 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Extra Content for the Sims 4

Community Manager

In that case @rogueplanets I would recommend that you speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (558 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @rogueplanets it's most likely the case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged into a secondary account. The best thing to do is log out of your Origin account and then on the sign-in page hit forgot password and enter any email accounts that you may have. If there is an account linked to that email then you will receive an email prompting you to reset your password. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (582 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nope. Changed from one account to the other - that doesn't change the fact that the dozen or so Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs are missing from my game. My game has been updated and all of the Content that I bought at least a year ago is still being displayed as for sale, but not purchased and when I start the game, I'm told that Game Content is Missing.

Message 3 of 4 (567 Views)

Community Manager

In that case @rogueplanets I would recommend that you speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (559 Views)