Missing Content (packs I purchased)

by disneyplease

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Content (packs I purchased)

★★★★ Novice

I recently purchased over $50 worth of additional packs, was able to play it just fine for over a month, and now they have completely disappeared from my Origin account. The amount of issues I have had with the origin system is RIDICULOUS... I was told that it would be fixed soon... but I am sorry, when I have spent over $200 on a game, I expect it to be playable whenever. I am sick of these issues!!! Honestly at this point, I just want my money back... has anyone else run into these issues?

Message 1 of 6 (797 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Content (packs I purchased)

Community Manager

Hi @disneyplease

I'm afraid that purchase issues aren't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. 

When you've got the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. They should be able to see what might have happened with those purchases. For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You could also speak with them via Facebook or Twitter instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (763 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @disneyplease

I'm afraid that purchase issues aren't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. 

When you've got the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. They should be able to see what might have happened with those purchases. For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You could also speak with them via Facebook or Twitter instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (764 Views)

★★★ Newbie

about four of my packs are missing, I bought everything and im pissed that this started happening after i got eco lifestyle

Message 3 of 6 (702 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is exactly what has happened to me and I feel you. 3 of mine are missing! and they've been missing for almost 3 weeks now.

Message 4 of 6 (645 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @disneyplease for any issue with missing items you will need to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 6 (596 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I purchased Nifty Knitting from Origin and, none of the things its supposed to come with didng show up .

Message 6 of 6 (565 Views)