Merge Steam and Origin library

by jasonycw

Original Post

Re: Merge Steam and Origin library

★★ Novice

I support that idea, I like having my games in one place, so I have ME 1 and 2 on steam and when I bought the second ME I got an origin key, so why not the reverse for available games on steam, and keys given to owners of the game when they become available, or make us link out steam account to origin to get the games on steam to avoid people giving the keys away

Message 21 of 93 (2,475 Views)

★ Apprentice

Has anyone been able to successfully link Origin and Steam though? I'm not getting the prompt (as suggested on the troubleshooting page) to link the accounts and neither platform seems to have anything to suggest it possible either.

Message 22 of 93 (2,468 Views)

★★★ Novice

We all need this, if it works it'll be one step forward compared to EA's current competitors. I am highly positive.

Message 23 of 93 (2,332 Views)

★★ Novice

i support this as well, i want to move my games on origin to steam.

Message 24 of 93 (2,310 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes please make this a thing! Also transfer achievements and hours played Standard smile

Message 25 of 93 (2,302 Views)

★★ Novice

i support this decision, would not be fair to buy the game twice, especially for the ones who did pre-order it through EA and origin.

Message 26 of 93 (2,284 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@jasonycw I agree with that and support it! Standard smile Please EA do that.
Message 27 of 93 (2,238 Views)

★ Apprentice

I would love to know how to move some of the games I own on Origin to Steam like battlefirled 3 and the Saboteur to steam along with others in my account

Message 28 of 93 (2,173 Views)

★★★ Novice

It shouldn't be that difficult to port. 

I know these are not EA games, but Bethesda allowed Fallout 76 to transfer from Bethesda Launcher to Steam.

Blizzard allowed Destiny 2 to be transferred from Battlenet to Steam. 

Ubisoft games bought in Epic Games Launcher are transferable to Ubisoft's U-Play. 

Its possible..... just sayin

Message 29 of 93 (2,144 Views)

★★★ Novice

That's something EA should do. Totally support this idea! Standard smile

Message 30 of 93 (2,078 Views)