Madden Ultimate Team card missing

by CDG_4444

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden Ultimate Team card missing

★★★ Newbie

Last night I tried buying a Randy Moss overall 87 legends card to try to add to my legends set to get the 91 overall randy moss, but after I bought it from the auction house for 28450 coins and then it disappeared, not in my sets or in my inventory and I would like to get it back. Abhishek from EA Help wanted me to say that discarded items can be recovered.

Message 1 of 4 (1,284 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden Ultimate Team card missing

Community Manager

If you accidentally discarded the item then I am sorry to say @CDG_4444 that it is not possible to return the item or refund it.

If our support have said that you discarded the item and it cannot be retrieved then there is nothing we can do on AHQ. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,266 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

If you accidentally discarded the item then I am sorry to say @CDG_4444 that it is not possible to return the item or refund it.

If our support have said that you discarded the item and it cannot be retrieved then there is nothing we can do on AHQ. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,267 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I didn’t do anything with it though. How does it just magically get discarded without me ever having access to it? It’s not even an option to just “discard” a card. If you can discard it you should be able to get it back or at least refund me the coins cause it was your guys fault, not mine. * man

Message 3 of 4 (1,234 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same thing happened to me. some *. 

Message 4 of 4 (1,162 Views)