Re: Madden Ultimate Team Bug

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden Ultimate Team Bug

★★★ Novice

So I can play Madden Ultimate Team on Madden 20 but when I try to play certain challenges it kicks me out of the loading screen and back to the main menu screen and says " Our servers cannot process your request at this time, please try again later" the same issue has been happening for days. I don't know how to fix this issue for my madden challenge's it let me Play NFL Epic for baker and complete that but when I got to Decan and tried to play past challenge 5 it kicked me out saying Our servers cannot process your request at this time, please try again later. also, I played MUT superstars let me play the Mahomes one then after Mahomes kicks me out saying the same Our servers cannot process your request at this time, please try again later I can't play that week 2 or daily challenges for MUT superstars the games broken for me. I've tried to Restart my WiFi, Delete the game and reinstall and it didn't help still got that bug. Ive seen people in Madden 19, Madden 18 also have the same Problem I play on PC and I have no idea why I am getting this Bug. http://prntscr.com/ou279n

Message 1 of 5 (587 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @RekkiNN. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (548 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @RekkiNN. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (549 Views)

★★ Novice

I've had this issue for over a week now. Every time I play the Patriots in solo challenges. I get kicked out. And now I can't complete my challenges

Message 3 of 5 (438 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Raiderbilly have you tried the steps I suggested above?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (419 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Yes I have. The game plays well only in ultimate kickoff and stimulus package it kicks me out when playing the patriots
Message 5 of 5 (393 Views)