[Mac] Origin not connecting

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Origin not working for me (on mac)

★★★ Newbie

I was trying to play sims yesterday when origin told me I had to redownload all my games. But when I tried to something popped up telling me there was a connection issue to my internet and to try back later (which I did). I tried rebooting my internet, tried rebooting my laptop, rebooting origin. Uninstalled origin, reinstalled origin. Had to reset my origin, now all my games are gone and I'm upset. Where are all my games?? Plz help 

Message 61 of 99 (749 Views)

Re: [Mac] Origin not connecting

[ Edited ]

@caseydot  I've merged your post with the master thread for Mac connection issues.  Please try the suggestions in the first post and let us know if any of them worked.  Start by creating a new Admin account on your Mac and trying to sign into Origin from there.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 62 of 99 (734 Views)

Sign in problem

★★ Novice

I’m having issues logging into my acct on my MacBook. I get sign in currently unavailable 

Message 63 of 99 (724 Views)

@ericawoods80  I've merged your post with the master thread on this issue.  Please see the first post for suggested workarounds.  You could start by creating a new user account on your Mac and trying to sign into Origin from there.

Message 64 of 99 (709 Views)

Can not connect to server

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi

For a couple months now my origin has been saying it can not connect to server and to try again later. I am playing on a Mac. I have just purchased the island living package and want to be able to play it when it is released. Any help is appreciated 

Message 65 of 99 (704 Views)

Re: Origin Patch Notes

★★★ Newbie

I've basically been locked out of my origin acct for over a week, it is saying unable to connect to server?? I uninstalled and redownloaded 3x and i also cleared my cache and used origin reset tool twice, all that really did was log me out and I still cant get in, still says unable to connect to server Frown very sad i just want to play my sims lol ;( what to do?!

Message 66 of 99 (695 Views)

Re: Origin Patch Notes

★★★ Newbie

PS I have a MAC, fully updated 

Message 67 of 99 (691 Views)

@alexmillaaa  I've merged your posts with the master thread on this issue.  Please try the suggestions in the initial post on page one.  Start by creating a new admin user account on your Mac and trying to sign into Origin through that.

Message 68 of 99 (678 Views)

Origin Won't Launch Correctly

★ Novice

Message 69 of 99 (625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks so much but I just tried and it didnt work either Frown

Message 70 of 99 (606 Views)