Re: [MAC] Origin servers temporarily unavailable

by Ciarafretty

Original Post

Re: Origin servers temporarily unavailable

★★★ Newbie

What THE HELL is going on? I've tried uninstalling, re-installing Origin MULTIPLE times and I've contacted them every possible way! Twitter, E-mail, requested a freaking CALL, literally nothing! I tried looking through articles to try to figure out the issue, and it has nothing to do with my computer or my game, nothing on MY part. I have no idea what's going on. I literally made a Twitter just to be updated on any outages that may be going on but there's absolutely NOTHING. PLEASE HELP.

Message 191 of 225 (1,070 Views)

Re: Origin services temporarily unavailable

★ Novice

Did you ever fix this? I'm having this issue and it's so frustrating I dont know what to do

Message 192 of 225 (998 Views)

★ Novice

I have been having this issue too. I couldnt get my games to download, so i called EA customer care and they had me reset origin, and now I have no game list either! They're listed on the internet but when I try to open them it says that I need a product code, which is supposed to be in the email but it isnt. The way EA is currently handling this, by saying, "Oh too bad sorry check twitter" Is honestly pathetic and such an insult to people who pay for their products.

Message 193 of 225 (992 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Holger1405Nylaara This is insane i’m still having this problem origin please get it together
Message 194 of 225 (947 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

hi, I downloaded Origin on my new computer and it says that I have no games, so I deleted origin and tried again but it still says I have no games and That its, "origin servers temporarily unavailable". I need help!

Message 195 of 225 (931 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey I have been having the same problem and i have found a work around that will work every time this happens in the future hopefully.

I called them and asked for an older version of origin and they sent me the Origin Legacy download link and it works perfectly well for playing and downloading games on mac but there is no extras

Please click on the link mentioned below to download the legacy version of Origin

https://www.dm.origin.com/mac/download/legacy
Message 196 of 225 (918 Views)

★ Novice
@lostinsummer i've been having the same problem updated my mac did all there steps that they sent to me and still not working....
Message 197 of 225 (837 Views)

★ Novice
@SleazyLucky the link works but is asking me to update my game before playing.... this is soo frustrating !!
Message 198 of 225 (836 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you MrJeff! You saved my evening! 

When I installed the older origin I could find Island living and download it! Then play! Im so happy! 

Message 199 of 225 (815 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much, Mr Jeff! The link works perfectly great!!

Message 200 of 225 (757 Views)