Re: Origin servers temporarily unavailable

by itsmike2k

Original Post

Re: origin servers temporarily unavailable

★★★ Novice

Agreed, this is definitely the last purchase I'm ever making with origin. I purchased my game a week ago and I haven't been able to play it because of their "server error". 

Message 91 of 225 (935 Views)

Re: Origin servers temporarily unavailable / Empty game library

★ Novice

I have the same problem. My game wouldn't finish updating so I tried to use restart origin, and now I'm having the same problem.

Message 92 of 225 (1,115 Views)

Re: Origin servers temporarily unavailable / Empty game library

★★★★ Novice
I updated to High Sierra and it still isn't working. This has been going on for 2 weeks now.
Message 93 of 225 (935 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Updating to the latest Mac OS solved my problems..

Message 94 of 225 (992 Views)

Origin servers temporarily unavailable

★★★★★ Novice

You already know what this bug is, it's been going on for 2 weeks now. This is pathetic, y'all better figure smth out. I'm just mad now. ._.

Message 95 of 225 (932 Views)

★★ Novice

The same thing is happening to me too and it's frustrating.I only joined today and wouldn't have bothered if I knew it would be like this.

Message 96 of 225 (894 Views)

★★ Novice

Has this been resolved for anyone bc im still having the message

Message 97 of 225 (843 Views)

★★ Novice

Glad to know I'm not alone in this mess, because this has been going on for almost a week and I was getting very nervous. I mean, I can still play with my games thanks to the top or side menu from my mac, but this is still very annoying... Still nothing, hope they fix it soon!

Message 98 of 225 (837 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm furious too, it's been 2 weeks now that I can't play games that I own and spent hundreds of dollars. If I had a physical copy that I could return and ask for my money back, I would.

Message 99 of 225 (841 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

SunriseSpring, It's not too late to get your money back. They've shown you how much they value you as a customer. If you call them and explain the situation and tell them you want a refund, you'll get it. Then you can spend your money with a better company.

Message 100 of 225 (882 Views)