Re: origin servers temporarily unavailable

by kansaschik105

Original Post

Re: Origin servers temporarily unavailable

★★★★ Novice
Same! As soon as I downloaded, it crashed my entire account and made it so I can't play any of my games. Super frustrated and pissed
Message 61 of 225 (981 Views)

Re: Origin servers temporarily unavailable / Empty game library

★★★ Novice

its not the case, mine still isn't working and I keep restarting it.

Message 62 of 225 (1,464 Views)

Community Manager

@NightMimex Are you still having issues connecting or is all good now? 

Darko.png
Message 63 of 225 (1,426 Views)

★ Novice
This issue isn't fixed for me yet.
Message 64 of 225 (1,419 Views)

★★ Novice

i have the same problem 

Message 65 of 225 (1,400 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

yes i'm still having issues 

Message 66 of 225 (1,369 Views)

★ Novice
Yes i have the same issue since friday, support told me this morning its going to be fixed any moment... 14 hours later, still not working.
Message 67 of 225 (1,364 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have also had the problem since Sunday when I purchased Sims 4 Seasons. It wouldn't download and then when I spoke with a EA support person, they told me to uninstall and install origin. After doing so, I lost all of my games from my Game Library and have the "servers temporarily unavailable" message. 

Message 68 of 225 (1,349 Views)

★★ Novice

First I had problems with updating my game because it couldnt verify the game files so i deleted origin like the tech said and now ive been having this problem... ugh

Message 69 of 225 (1,302 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi all

I just got off with the phone with EA they are aware of this issue and said origin caused an error basically when they did an update for the mac and this game meaning huge errors, he said they've had a lot of calls for it obviously and its been going on for a week! (A BLOODY WEEK!!!!) he apologised and said all we can do is sit tight and wait, he also said hopefully they'll get around to fixing it and creating a patch soon.

We seem to be small fry to origin!! absolutely fuming, nice to know they give a Sh*t about the customers and the amount of money we've put and keep continuing to put their way.Angry

Message 70 of 225 (1,276 Views)