origin servers temporarily unavailable

by NightMimex

Original Post

Re: Origin servers temporarily unavailable

★★★ Novice
@Nylaara I tried and its not letting me do that. i've restarted my computer and tried updating it to " High Sierra" but it says it's unable to update.. what version was your Mac before??? please help me...
Message 31 of 225 (2,534 Views)

★★★ Novice

I updated to High Sierra but nothing was fixed. has anybody seen any new updates on twitter or something? 

Message 32 of 225 (2,461 Views)

★★ Novice

I have this problem too. I contacted chat support two times yesterday, and nothing was resolved.

Message 33 of 225 (2,514 Views)

★★ Novice

I have tried to update to Sierra but my Mac is too old apparently (from 2009). I have downloaded the origin client on my macbook air (from 2015) and I am able to download the games here. I won't though because they can't run on a macbook air. So it seems that it, for my part, is a matter of IOS...

Message 34 of 225 (2,507 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Upgrading to High Sierra worked for me. I did a "clean" install though, which means you do a back-up first and then you upgrade by erasing your disk and all the information on it and in the end you get like a new computer. You can restore all the information from your back-up copy. Y'all can do this if nothing else works.
Message 35 of 225 (2,463 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@caroo96 I've got air too and they work fine... But yeah it seems like versions like Yosemite and earlier are not supported anymore. Can you try doing a clean install though? What OS are you running?

Message 36 of 225 (2,458 Views)

★ Novice

I also had this problem but I just updated my Mac to Sierra instead of Yosemite and it is now working. I would highly recommend this option.

Thanks to all the previous posters who suggested this!!!

Message 37 of 225 (2,405 Views)

★ Novice

Yes me too. Playing on Mac in Australia 😖

Message 38 of 225 (2,398 Views)

origin servers temporarily unavailable

★★★★★ Novice

I keep getting "origin servers temporarily unavailable" and its very annoying because I'm trying to download the games that I bought onto my new computer I can't. 

Message 39 of 225 (2,848 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi All - I actually talked to a support team two days ago as I also am on MAC - in the US - and I get the "Origin Servers temporarily unavailable" message. Not only that my games are also MIA and not in my game library. Apparently this is a universal problem that many people are having - says the support team and they are working on it from what i was told. Hopefully this will be solved over time because there is a lot of money put into this system (origin) for me. 

Message 40 of 225 (2,381 Views)