Lost email access to origin account

by cuaki123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost email access to origin account

★★★ Newbie

Hello unfortunately i lost access to the email of my origin account that is linked to my psn account. I tried going through support and they told me to fill out a web form which I did and I got denied because they said I didnt provide enough information but i gave them screenshots on my psn account and told them about the inventory items I had on some of my EA games but that wasn't enough. I just want to be able to play my EA games again but i cant because if I try to play any EA game through my playstation it says invalid account and i cant do anything to sign in into my origin account.

Message 1 of 3 (724 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost email access to origin account

Community Manager

Hi there, @cuaki123.,

The best I can recommend is to try filling out the webform again with new answers. Unfortunately, if you don't have access to the email on the account, that's the only way to potentially gain access again. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (656 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @cuaki123.,

The best I can recommend is to try filling out the webform again with new answers. Unfortunately, if you don't have access to the email on the account, that's the only way to potentially gain access again. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 3 (657 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, have you ever gained access to the account again? I’m going through the same Problem! 

Message 3 of 3 (223 Views)