Re: Login problem

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Login problem

★ Novice

I can not login to EA for PS4 version I currently play on my PS5. The PS5 version works fine but the PS4 version says “you don’t have access to this title” why can I not sign in is it a bug with the latest update or is there something wrong with my account? 

Message 1 of 6 (455 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @tymoney75 can I ask with which game is it that you are seeing this issue and can you share the full error that you are seeing.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (425 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Darko i am trying to play PS4 version of madden 21 on PS5 I keep getting “in order to access the online features for this title your account on PlayStation Network must be signed in and you must be signed in to the EA servers.” As I press R2 to sign into EA. It’s been happening the past 2 days now. 

Message 3 of 6 (414 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @tymoney75 can you go ahead and ensure that your account and PS Plus are up to date and that there is nothing blocking you from going online.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (409 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Darko I have playstation plus and my EA account is fine I believe. I am able tot login to PS5 version of Madden 21 but not PS4 version 

Message 5 of 6 (402 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @tymoney75 for issues such as this it may be worth speaking with PSN support who will be able to take a look at your account with you.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (363 Views)