Re: Locked out of account after making purchase

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Locked out of account after making purchase

★ Apprentice

After making a topic over in the Sims 4 board last week about buying expansions on your phone, I was finally able to go ahead yesterday and start buying the packs off of Origin’s website. However, right after I had made my first purchase, I was instantly logged out and several hours later, continue to get a “sign-in is currently unavailable” error. I found this extremely strange as I still received my receipt of purchase in my e-mail as if it went through. Still have to check PayPal to see if the funds have been taken yet.

I’d gratefully appreciate any help I can get as I’d really not like to miss the sale for the rest of the packs I was going to buy! This is honestly such awful timing for an error like this Frown

Message 1 of 3 (242 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @AnEndlessOcean 

I took a quick look at your account and I can see that you recent purchases have been accepted in our system. Can I ask if you see the same error message when you're trying to log into your account on Origin websiteWondering

Unfortunately, I have such limited option to check your account here, but I'd highly recommend to contact our game advisers at EA Help if you're still getting troubles with login. They should be able to investigate your account further.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (193 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @AnEndlessOcean 

I took a quick look at your account and I can see that you recent purchases have been accepted in our system. Can I ask if you see the same error message when you're trying to log into your account on Origin websiteWondering

Unfortunately, I have such limited option to check your account here, but I'd highly recommend to contact our game advisers at EA Help if you're still getting troubles with login. They should be able to investigate your account further.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (194 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Ataashi wrote:

Hey @AnEndlessOcean 

/Ataashi

As of yesterday night, I actually was able to make the rest of my purchases perfectly fine on an iPad instead of my phone, so that part was taken care of! However, I still continue to get the error message for logging in on my phone & even though my main concern is out of the way I still want to know if the login issue can be fixed, so I will definitely reach out to them. Thank you!

Message 3 of 3 (184 Views)