Linking EA account from 2016 on Origin with PS4 pro Sims4

by AlmondJoy2016

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Linking EA account from 2016 on Origin with PS4 pro Sims4

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi! My main problem is linking my EA account with my ps4 pro. I recently got a ps4 pro for christmas and bought sims4 on it. My sims 4 account was last played on about 2019. I played sims strictly out of Origin on my computer. One day I opened Origin and it said it ran into a serious problem and after that I couldnt play on my Sims4 account on my computer. Now, recently, since I got the Sims4 again on my console, I tried to log in with my EA account, Almondjoy2016. I put in the correct password and I clicked login. after this, my sims4 popped up a screen saying  "we cannot complete this action at this time. if you need assistance, please reference help.ea.com or answers.ea.com".  I looked into not being able to log in and i came across someone saying I may have to reset my password. I did that, and It still doesn't work. My ps4 pro account email is also the exact same email that I used to make my EA account, so I don't understand that either. I’m also on an underage PS4 account, but I have all permissions to allowed. Could that be an issue as well? I have many expansion packs already and would hate to never be able to play on that account again. Could anyone help me please?

Edit by PoptartJuniper: Removed tag from title.

Message 1 of 3 (931 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Linking EA account from 2016 on Origin with PS4 pro Sims4

Community Manager

Hi @AlmondJoy2016

If you're still unable to log into the account after resetting the password please reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look. For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (858 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @AlmondJoy2016

If you're still unable to log into the account after resetting the password please reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look. For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (859 Views)

★ Guide
@AlmondJoy2016 dealt with this for months. EA support is a hassle; their systems are a joke.
Message 3 of 3 (464 Views)