Linking Accounts

by InverseOrb18

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Linking Accounts

★★ Novice

I have spent the better part of an hour trying to connect

my Xbox and EA accounts to try to get the rewards from twitch prime, but everything people say works doesn’t, and none of the answers written by EA reps work either. I’ve tried linking them by importing friends from Xbox live and through multiple games. Does anybody have any tips?

Message 1 of 6 (787 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Linking Accounts

Community Manager

@InverseOrb18 

Thanks for following up!

When you've got a chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can help get the correct account linked up. For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (611 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @InverseOrb18

What are you seeing when you're trying to link up the accounts? Is it giving you a particular error message? Where in the process are you running into trouble? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (739 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Kent 

I haven’t been able to find anywhere to link the accounts, or to find if they are linked. I understand that I can look under my EA profile, but it shows that I have no connections, but I am able to play Battlefield 1, which in the past required a connected EA account.

Message 3 of 6 (717 Views)

Community Manager

@InverseOrb18 

Thanks for following up!

If you've been playing BF1 on Xbox, your Xbox account would already be linked up with an EA Account. Is it possible you might have connected it with a different EA Account than the one you're currently signed into? 

If you can think of any other emails that might have been used for a different EA Account I'd recommend trying to sign in with those addresses. That might get you access to the correct account to link up with Twitch so you can get the bonuses. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 6 (695 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My email address was incorrect when I checked it on BF1 but on the EA website it is correct. I have only ever made 1 EA account. Also, overall goal of me posting this was figuring out how to connect my apex to my twitch. I connected my twitch to my EA (which isn't showing up under the connections category of my account settings), but apparently my EA isn't connected to my Xbox account, so I don't get any of the twitch prime rewards/loot. 

Message 5 of 6 (657 Views)

Community Manager

@InverseOrb18 

Thanks for following up!

When you've got a chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can help get the correct account linked up. For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 6 (612 Views)