Launch Error: Access is denied.

by MachuPichu1911

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Launch Error: Access is denied.

★ Novice

Hey,I was playing Apex Legend for a while,then happened to me this, once i join the usually but this time it showed to me a message "Access is denied" and i try so many things to work including reinstall anti-cheat and repair it and to many other things with restart the computer in the final, but also nothing worked.{I searched For Lighting.exe

I HOPE SOMEBODY TO FIX MY PROBLEM .

And TY.

Message 1 of 6 (991 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Launch Error: Access is denied.

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @MachuPichu1911. Given the steps that you have already tried would you mind killing your anti-virus, firewall and any malware software that you have running and then try to launch the game again.

If it works you just need to add an exception for Origin and Apex Legends to them and if it does not just let me know and we will take it from there.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (972 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @MachuPichu1911. Given the steps that you have already tried would you mind killing your anti-virus, firewall and any malware software that you have running and then try to launch the game again.

If it works you just need to add an exception for Origin and Apex Legends to them and if it does not just let me know and we will take it from there.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (973 Views)

★ Novice

Hello Again.

First I give My ALL My Thanx To U And,I try To turn Off Antivirus But He Is Already Off,But The Firewall Was On,so I turn it OFF And Its Work.

And Again Thx U DUDE.

But I Still have A Question If U don't mind...

Why The Antivirus and Firewall and Malware Should Be Off ?

And Again I really Appreciate For Ur Help.  {Sory For My Nick Name}

Ammar.

Message 3 of 6 (945 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to hear that you got it sorted @MachuPichu1911.

You do not need to leave your anti-virus and firewall turned off, we only do it to test and see if it helps. That you are able to launch Origin when your firewall is off means that you can turn your firewall back on and simply add an exception for Origin and your games. This way it will stop your firewall from blocking Origin. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (918 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it is not working for me. i turned off my firewall and i do not have any anti-virus. The easy anti-cheat is still showing me access is denied.

Message 5 of 6 (866 Views)

Community Manager

Can you check to see if you have Window's Defender running @GauravKhatri2 and if so can you disable it and try APEX Legends again to see if it makes a difference.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (828 Views)