Issues getting assistance with account deletion

by NA0895

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Issues getting assistance with account deletion

★★ Novice

Hello. I am currently trying to delete my account with EA. I have been unable to get a response through live chat. The screen keep loading. Also every time I try to request a call back it states that the page timed out and to refresh and try again. Is this a browser issue? I have tried to get help through Microsoft Edge and Brave. Should I try Firefox, Google Chrome, or Internet Explorer (not the same as Microsoft Edge)?  

Message 1 of 6 (545 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Issues getting assistance with account deletion

★★ Novice

Okay. I was finally able to create a new case. That issue is over and done with. I just need someone to respond and help assist me with the issue. I cannot request a call back because the first issue I had with that has now re-emerged. Can anyone from EA E-mail me or look into the new case please? You guys are suppose to have 24/7 assistance even on weekends.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (494 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Okay. Now I don't even have the option to resume the case. What is going on?

Message 2 of 6 (534 Views)

★★ Novice

Okay. I am now frustrated beyond belief. I want my account deleted now. I have tried multiple browsers and got the same issues over and over again going through the process. I have tried creating a new case, and now it will not show up under my cases. Can someone please call or e-mail me? Please? It's been over couple of hours now. I just want my account deleted. If you need my e-mail or phone number I can provide them, but please do not make me keep going through the contact us process online and waiting hours and hours for a response in live chat. I have tried requesting a call back several times and it keeps giving me either a page timed out error or a bot verification issue even though it provides no "I am not a bot" verification check box. 

Message 3 of 6 (519 Views)

★★ Novice

Okay EA. Here is what happens when I try to create a new case to delete my account. So I create a new case, and put in a request to call back. I finally got past the errors that I keep receiving, but now I do not receive e-mails regarding my case number, and the case never shows up under my cases. I also never get a call back. Attached below are screen shots of the issues I am encountering. Please help me with this issue. Contact me by phone or e-mail, and please do not make me go through the contact us link. 

Message 4 of 6 (513 Views)

★★ Novice

Anybody from EA going to reply, or do you just want to continue ignoring me? I posted screenshots as attachments on all previous posts explaining what the issue is. Can someone please assist?

Message 5 of 6 (500 Views)

★★ Novice

Okay. I was finally able to create a new case. That issue is over and done with. I just need someone to respond and help assist me with the issue. I cannot request a call back because the first issue I had with that has now re-emerged. Can anyone from EA E-mail me or look into the new case please? You guys are suppose to have 24/7 assistance even on weekends.

Message 6 of 6 (495 Views)