Re: Issue with adding one specific friend.

by Frossty13

Original Post

Issue with adding one specific friend.

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

My wife and I created Origin accounts a few days ago to play Apex Legends together and with friends. She and I can both add other people in the Origin client no problem. The issue is that ONLY she and I can not add each other through the client. If I search and view her profile I am listed as "other friends" and if she searches my profile, she is listed in my "other friends" as well, but when we look at our own friends we don't show up. It will not allow me us to resend a friend request either, and after days worth of troubleshooting from this forum there has been no fix. Its frustrating that we have to wait for a mutual friend to log on so that we can join their lobby to be able to play together.

My username is bhcjdabv123

Her username is pandasfap

Please help us resolve this issue as it is beyond ridiculous that there isn't an easier way for us to resolve this. 

P.S. I have already ended process and restarted client, cleared all cache data, and full clean booted both PC's. We are playing on same wifi.

Message 1 of 2 (225 Views)

Re: Issue with adding one specific friend.

★ Novice

I'm having this exact issue as well.

My ID: Frossty13

Friend: tharxsilverarrow

Troubleshooting steps so far:

Cleared my cache

rebooted PC

juggled the offline mode (This did make the friend request appear, buttons were unresponsive)

tried the web interface

Adjusted compatibility mode to launch as admin and/or Vista

It seriously just feels like if support can just delete the phantom friends on both our accounts, we should be able to re issue the friend request and see if that works.

Message 2 of 2 (183 Views)