Issue with Empty Game Library

by IC_n0ThN

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Issue with Empty Game Library

★★ Novice

I don't know what's going on with EA and Origin, but Today I tried to play The Sims 4 and it was gone from my Games Library. Actually no games are showing. It's empty. I also don't have any purchase history, either. I have purchased several Sims expansion packs and my purchase history is empty as well. I have read the previous threads, but it seems that no help or advice is offered. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Origin...Nothing changes. Logged out and logged back in...nothing. Restarted my laptop and logged back in...nothing. The only thing I haven't tried is uninstalling the game itself. But I don't wanna do that because I don't wanna lose my saved content. I need to know what's going on. I own the DVD for the Sims 4 and I find it very frustrating that I'm unable to play it offline without the use of Origin. 

If this issue has been solved for others, what did you do to fix it? or did you just sit and wait for EA and Origin to fix it?

Message 1 of 15 (1,144 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Issue with Empty Game Library

Community Manager

@IC_n0ThN Can you check if you have any filters active in your game library? The option is in the top right once you're looking at your game library. 

If not we may want to have the account looked at by reaching out to an Advisor. 

• EA Help website - Phone/Chat/Email - Availability may vary but phone or live chat would be faster than email.    
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance    
  • Facebook - You can select the 'send message' option on the accounts home page 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 5 of 15 (1,026 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@IC_n0ThN To check do you see this in the Origin client, or in the web browser store?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 15 (1,130 Views)

Community Manager
@IC_n0ThN Can you try clearing Origin cache if you are on the client to see if this cleans it up?

Illium.png

Message 3 of 15 (1,094 Views)

★★ Novice

I cleared the cache and restarted my computer and nothing! I have tried everything I can do from my side. This is very frustrating. I keep seeing people having the same issue I do, but no one offers any actual help or answers as to why this is happening. If this is a server issue then EA and Origin need to get their S@$% together! Am I just gonna have to take my losses and NEVER buy another EA game online or at the store?!

Message 4 of 15 (1,058 Views)

Community Manager

@IC_n0ThN Can you check if you have any filters active in your game library? The option is in the top right once you're looking at your game library. 

If not we may want to have the account looked at by reaching out to an Advisor. 

• EA Help website - Phone/Chat/Email - Availability may vary but phone or live chat would be faster than email.    
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance    
  • Facebook - You can select the 'send message' option on the accounts home page 

Illium.png

Message 5 of 15 (1,027 Views)

★★ Novice

I've done all that has been discussed here and else where. Still my games library is empty and no purchase history -_-

Message 6 of 15 (971 Views)

★★ Novice

I had a new Origin update. Installed it, restarted my computer, logged in, and VOILA!! My stuff is back! Whatever the issue was, the update resolved it.

Message 7 of 15 (950 Views)

★ Novice

Hello, I am also now having this issue with my game library - my library is completely empty but I was just playing games using it last night! 

Message 8 of 15 (851 Views)

★ Novice
@spark3ypa

Same issue for me, 0 games showing, 0 origin points.
Message 9 of 15 (830 Views)

★ Novice
@Oupy Mine just came good and everything is now showing. Guessing some back end server issues?
Message 10 of 15 (820 Views)