Fifa 19 and 20 open automatically alone

by chickennm

Original Post

Fifa 19 and 20 open automatically alone

★★★ Novice

Hi,
Games are opening automatically and i dont understand why. I restarted my Pc and it's not gone.  While i'm playing fifa 20, fifa start and quit my game… and if i dont play fifa 20, fifa 20 and fifa 19 open alone… it's really strange, how can I fix it ?

Message 121 of 680 (1,771 Views)

Re: Origin Tabbing issue

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Darko This is happening to me also. Playing Apex regularly and originally had Star Wars appear as a recently played game (haven’t played it in months) and kept causing Apex to tab out and minimise. 

Now it’s Fifa that keeps opening and tabbing me out of my apex game every 5 minutes or so, making it unbearable and nearly unplayable. 

This only start to happen a few days ago which logically points to a recent update Origin has done!

Message 122 of 680 (1,792 Views)

Re: Origin Tabbing issue

★★★ Newbie

Happening to me too - very annoying - since the recent update. Please rectify this issue asap please.

Message 123 of 680 (1,763 Views)

Re: Origin constantly minimizing game

Community Manager

Hi @Verse_Marine

This is an issue we're currently investigating and working to get fixed. In the meantime there is a workaround that may help. Give this a shot when you've got a chance: 

1. Close Origin and end its services processes (OriginWebHelperService.exe and OriginClientService.exe). 
2. Delete all files in these 2 folders:
- "C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License"
- "C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License"
3. Start Origin again

That should stop the Origin client from taking focus from your games or other apps. Thanks for being patient with us while this is under investigation. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 124 of 680 (1,460 Views)

Re: Origin login keeps popping up, even after repeatedly closing Origin

★★★ Newbie

How do I clear my cache? 

Message 125 of 680 (1,716 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I solved by unistalling BF1

Message 126 of 680 (1,703 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem here, origin randomly pops up over my browser,  also been having problems today with battlefront 2 all day, poor performance, fps dips to 30 with 2080ti at 1440p, game randomly alt tabs out, menus go as low as 2 fps. Here is my error report 

11824b64b01c599d

Message 127 of 680 (1,676 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Been experiencing this for a couple of days now. Apex is totally unplayable... need a fix ASAP!!!!

Error Report  11825127b01c8132 

Message 128 of 680 (1,677 Views)

★ Novice

the workaround seems to have worked for me, but i've only played one game so we'll see...thank you for the information. 

Message 129 of 680 (1,638 Views)

★★★ Novice

me too since update pops up when gaming freezes the game for a split second. seem tho the game still plays but looks frozen for a second. but the origin login pops up. bad timming

Message 130 of 680 (1,629 Views)