Invalid account/account ineligible

by Jaydude45

Original Post

Invalid account/account ineligible

★★ Novice

I am incredibly frustrated and deeply upset with EA's account linking process. I purchased EA Sports UFC 4 yesterday, a game series I am passionate about. I installed the game and I'm greeted with the message, "Invalid account. Please visit Help.EA.com for more information." So I do just that, I contact three service reps (two via live chat, and one on the phone). The reps ask me the same questions regarding my account information; name, date of birth, PSN ID, last 4 digits of credit, etc. I give them all of my information to no avail, they cannot retrieve my account. At this point I have absolutely no idea what my EA account is, what my PSN is linked to, etc...

It's like the account never existed, and if it does then it's probably an account I made 10+ years ago when I played some random EA game, and I don't remember anything about it at all. I am just in desperation mode right now, I paid so much money for this game and I can't even play it. I thought about making a new PSN and buying another PS+ subscription. I don't know what to do anymore...

Message 1 of 2 (416 Views)

Re: Invalid account/account ineligible

Community Manager

Hey @Jaydude45 if you are unable to verify account ownership then our team will be unable to grant you access to the account.

The best thing I can recommend it so gather as much additional info as possible and speak with the team again.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (339 Views)