Re: Invalid Account

by Stale_Lips

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Invalid Account

★★★ Newbie

You guys are taking way too long trying to fix my invalid account. I'ts been over a week and i still can't play any EA games because my account is invalid. I have to constantly be sending emails for you guys to give me updates on my case and you guys take forever to answer. I disable my privacy settings so you guys could send a verification code to my playstation. Then I reply that same email with the verification code and its been almost 24 hours and i haven't had any updates on my case. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day, nay, my year is ruined, not because of the COVID-19 pandemic, but because  of the lack of professionalism you guys offer to your customers.     

Message 1 of 6 (703 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @_gus_taco_0 due to the worldwide pandemic response times may be somewhat longer than normal. As such I would ask that you be patient and give the team time to respond to you.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (653 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @_gus_taco_0 due to the worldwide pandemic response times may be somewhat longer than normal. As such I would ask that you be patient and give the team time to respond to you.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (654 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When can I expect an update then?

Message 3 of 6 (625 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @_gus_taco_0 we would not be able to offer a time frame for when you can expect a response.

The best thing to do is to be patient and give the team time to respond. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (584 Views)

★★★ Novice
@_gus_taco_0 I'm with you, dude. The response that I got back to my case form was that "your email is already in use by an account"

like, what!? that's all they told me. innumerable ways to even interpret what they were even getting at by that flippant and useless response, and it's impossible to get real, meaningful conference with assistance. I'm seriously believing that I will never be able to play an EA title again.
Message 5 of 6 (570 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having a similar issue but I don't know the EA Account or original email it was setup under. I've had 2 cases closed with no resolution. Does anyone know next steps? I can't provide them with the level of detail on past email account but did provide proof of purchase of EA products on my Xbox Gamertag. 

Message 6 of 6 (524 Views)