Re: Ineligible to receive this game

by UANightfire

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ineligible to receive this game

★★★ Novice

So I'm trying to gift my friend Battlefield 1. He is from America/USA and I'm from Sweden. Any way we can do this. And let me ask why is it like this?

Message 1 of 3 (2,007 Views)

Accepted Solution

@t43r123

You can't gift someone who is in a different country.

You could however purchase a physical copy or a digital code from a legitimate online retailer and give this to your friend.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,973 Views)

All Replies

@t43r123

You can't gift someone who is in a different country.

You could however purchase a physical copy or a digital code from a legitimate online retailer and give this to your friend.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 3 (1,974 Views)

★★★★ Novice

8 years after launch and Origin STILL doesn't have the same level of features Steam had when Origin first launched!

As usual, EA makes it exceedingly difficult to purchase a product they are selling when Steam had this figured out over a decade ago.

Seriously EA, give up on your failed digital store, you obviously don't have the ability to do this. Just use Steam already.

If BF4 was available on steam, I'd be playing it with my friend right now instead of trolling forums to find out why I'm not allowed to make a legitimate and legal purchase.

Message 3 of 3 (1,604 Views)