Re: Impossible: Purchase OR Renew BF1 Server.

by AceAdmin

Original Post

EA DICE Team

Hey all,

What I can share is this is caused by an Origin issue that affects multiple titles, not just Battlefield 1. We're currently testing to make sure it's working again for all affected titles and once that's done we'll push the fix live.

So to confirm, we're actively working on this and we haven't forgotten about you. Sadly, there's currently no workaround available. I prefer not to provide an ETA because at this point I can't promise we'll be able to meet that.

Sorry there isn't more I can share! 

Message 31 of 36 (445 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I have randomly attempted for the unknownth time and managed to renew the server; possibly a fix has been implemented, though no information has been provided.

There was clearly a refresher-loading circle icon on the purchase page this time, refreshing from the white page.

All the servers favorites and settings have remained

Message 32 of 36 (1,976 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Great news. Thanks for the heads up @AceAdmin . When i logged onto this thread this morning I wasn't hopeful any progress had been made on this getting fixed .... so was very happy to read you had managed to renew your server and this issue has been resolved for all rented servers. I renewed our clan server this morning. Standard smile

Cheers

Message 33 of 36 (396 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone,

As of last night this is resolved and you are now able to purchase or renew your BF1 servers again.

@AceAdmin @Neox255 - thank you for confirming this is working for you! For anyone still running into issues, please leave a comment in this thread.

Lastly, thanks again for sticking with us, and game on!

Message 34 of 36 (387 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same Problem with Apex Legnds! Very annoying. PLEASE fix that!!

Message 35 of 36 (302 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@AceAdmin I purchased apex octain edition and it don't come up in y library the transaction went through completely but I cant download the content please help me??????!!!!
Message 36 of 36 (275 Views)