Re: Im receiving an account invalid all of a sudden

by Uncensorious

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Im receiving an account invalid all of a sudden

★ Novice

I have been locked out of playing FIFA by ea because my account has suddenly become invalid. I don't remember even having an ea account and just automatically would log in through my psn account in ps4. How do i fix this. I've put in my email that is used for the PlayStation Network to try to reset password but i don't receive any links from you. If i did set up an account separately with ea then it is with an email which is long gone and i have no access to. How do i remedy this? I'd be happy to completely erase my ea link with PlayStation Network and start again but cannot find any way of doing this. Can you fix this please otherwise your gaming titles that i have purchased are rendered useless.

Message 1 of 6 (1,525 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @geowoodyusa if you no longer have access to the email on the account then the best thing to do is take a look at this help article and fill out the account recovery form: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (1,455 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

@geowoodyusa 

Try to Sign In to Origin and see what email appears under Email Address. Hopefully you will recognize the address and still have access to it.

Next you can try to Reset Your Password. This works for some players.

I can't log in to my EA Account.

“If you get a message that your login has expired or your account is invalid, reset your password.”

Use Login Verification for extra account security

Do you play FIFA? If you do, you have to turn on Login Verification to access FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT). You need it to access the Web or Companion apps, and you’ll be asked to turn it on to get into FUT on the console and PC.”

Additional information:

How to update your EA Account information

What to do if you've accidentally made a second EA Account

Temporary changes to support options

Message 2 of 6 (1,459 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @geowoodyusa if you no longer have access to the email on the account then the best thing to do is take a look at this help article and fill out the account recovery form: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 6 (1,456 Views)

★ Novice

I do not have an original account. I have never been on the ea website before now. 

Resetting password is impossible as they want to send a reset link to an email i do not have

On the fifa game i have no online options because to ea i am offline. Also i don't use fut anymore but it is irrelevant as i started playing FIFA on this account in 2015 and come home yesterday to find it's invalid. 

Thank you for your input i just wish there was more of an explanation to being invalid other than go to ea help and fix it

Message 4 of 6 (1,403 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @geowoodyusa if you fill out the account recovery form I shared above then our team will be able to assist you in regaining access to your account. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 6 (1,373 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ive added 50gbp to my ps4 (playstation +) a month ago but have not yet been able to get online to play, every game i play says invalid account, i have changed my password as suggested but that still has not worked and its relly doing my head in. What a waste of my money if i cant use it for what i want PLEASE HELP ME

Message 6 of 6 (1,179 Views)