I was charged 3 times for Sims 4 Country kitchen kit

by steelyport761

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I was charged 3 times for Sims 4 Country kitchen kit

★★★ Newbie

Last night I tried to buy The Sims 4 Country Kitchen Kit. I attempted to buy it multiple times and it kept saying it had failed and to wait until later, so I did. I came back later, tried again, as still didn’t work. I check my bank account in the morning and I’ve been charged 4.99 three times. How do I refund the 9.98?

Message 1 of 3 (420 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I was charged 3 times for Sims 4 Country kitchen kit

★★★★ Guide

If two of them failed then they will eventually remove from your "pending" transactions without actually having been processed.

If they do get processed you need to contact EA directly (not through this forum), but the above is more likely.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (402 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

If two of them failed then they will eventually remove from your "pending" transactions without actually having been processed.

If they do get processed you need to contact EA directly (not through this forum), but the above is more likely.

Message 2 of 3 (403 Views)

Community Manager

@steelyport761 

Like Coley666 mentioned those extra charges should fall off automatically. They'll stay in pending for a while, but the funds should be released after a bit. The exact time that will take depends on your financial institution. 

If the extra charges do actually go through please contact the EA Help team directly so they can take a look. You can find more information on how to reach them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 3 (385 Views)