I want to change email, and I can't get authorization email.

by mocma12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I want to change email, and I can't get authorization email.

★ Novice

I want to change my email, and nickname, etc. So I tried to change and I have to get authorization email.

So I pressed the send button and wait untill email come. But It didn't. I tried at 2 pm on Korean time, but still, 9 pm, I didn't get any email.

I double checked on every mail box, even spam mail section. Please, help me to change my email so I can change my nickname and others.

Message 1 of 4 (394 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I want to change email, and I can't get authorization email.

Community Manager

@the420pyro If you are trying to change account information or sign in and no longer have access to the email on your EA Account you will need to reach out to an EA Advisor for further assistance. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (317 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@mocma12 Do you have any filters or security set up on your email to block emails at all? If so can you check those folders/settings and see if you get anything then.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (358 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same issue but i also cant access the email that was used to sign up for my account

Message 3 of 4 (350 Views)

Community Manager

@the420pyro If you are trying to change account information or sign in and no longer have access to the email on your EA Account you will need to reach out to an EA Advisor for further assistance. 

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (318 Views)