I put in a game code from amazon, but it doesnt show it in the library. Why?

by Happygrouper

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I put in a game code from amazon, but it doesnt show it in the library. Why?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I bought Battlefield 4 premium edition from amazon and put the product code in origin, but it does not show it in the library. How do I fix that?

Message 1 of 2 (336 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I put in a game code from amazon, but it doesnt show it in the library. Why?

Community Manager

Hey @Happygrouper,

Just from what I'm seeing here, it appears some DLC was claimed however I'm not showing the base game itself.

If the code you claimed was supposed to include that base game, you'll want to reach back out to Amazon as that doesn't appear to have been the case.

Otherwise if you're running into any issues claiming or making use of a code that's redeemed on the account, I would reach out to an advisor directly so they can dig into that with a bit more detail.

You can find more information on how to reach them over at the EA Help website, or they can be reached through Twitter or Facebook instead.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (321 Views)

All Replies

Re: I put in a game code from amazon, but it doesnt show it in the library. Why?

Community Manager

Hey @Happygrouper,

Just from what I'm seeing here, it appears some DLC was claimed however I'm not showing the base game itself.

If the code you claimed was supposed to include that base game, you'll want to reach back out to Amazon as that doesn't appear to have been the case.

Otherwise if you're running into any issues claiming or making use of a code that's redeemed on the account, I would reach out to an advisor directly so they can dig into that with a bit more detail.

You can find more information on how to reach them over at the EA Help website, or they can be reached through Twitter or Facebook instead.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (322 Views)