Re: I need to change my mail, but it keeps me bugging to verify my dead mail.

by SonofGustav

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I need to change my mail, but it keeps me bugging to verify my dead mail.

★ Novice

Well, i'm trying to change my mail for my Origin account, but it keeps me telling me to verify my mail, which is now dead.

I've tried to chat with someone at EA and i don't know how to put a case to verify it.

I'll thank any soon response.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (188 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @SonofGustav 

I took a look at the case, which you've mentioned and it seems that you've got a link to our account recovery web form from one of our game advisers. Please fill in all the required information, click "Email us" and wait for the reply.

I'm afraid we won't be able to help any further with this situation here, on the forum Frown

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (170 Views)

All Replies

Hey @SonofGustav 

I took a look at the case, which you've mentioned and it seems that you've got a link to our account recovery web form from one of our game advisers. Please fill in all the required information, click "Email us" and wait for the reply.

I'm afraid we won't be able to help any further with this situation here, on the forum Frown

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (171 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
@EA_Ataashi Thanks, it has been half-solved, since i got back my Origin account, but i have to link it somehow with my SWTOR account which it's still with the dead mail, but some people are helping me out now.

Thanks for replying, have a nice day.
Message 3 of 4 (153 Views)

That's great to know @SonofGustav 

Fingers crossed for your linking your SWTOR account to the new email Fingers crossed

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 4 (131 Views)