Re: I need a refund from origin, my order is not working nor is the help.ea.com

by rcs300

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I need a refund from origin, my order is not working nor is the help.ea.com

★★★ Newbie

As the title suggests, I need a refund from Origin, the game I bought ---Populous: The Beginning-- is not working (and I tried looking at the other topics to see if that would help play the game, but nothing I did helped), the only way to request a refund is the help.ea.com I know. HOWEVER  that site not working or fixed or whatever and I cannot find a refund section. So how do I request a refund?

Also sent in a request days ago via Origin Error Reporter, I guess?, in order to get help with the game and nothing.

Message 1 of 3 (1,582 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@ladybadwolf21  You can request a refund by following the steps in this help article : https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/

HOW DO I GET A REFUND?

Request a refund right here on EA Help. You’ll be able to see if your games are eligible for the Great Game Guarantee. If you have games that qualify for a refund, you can complete and submit the refund request form.

Check the status of your return in your Order History on the order summary page.

1. Log in to origin.com
  2. Hover over your EA ID in the bottom left corner, then click EA Account and Billing.
  3. Select the Order History tab.

If your refund doesn’t appear in My Cases, and the processing time for your payment method has passed, contact us so we can help you out.

Some payment methods may be non-refundable.

For some other payment methods, including BoaCompra, you will have to contact us directly to request a refund. Read more about payment methods and refunds here.

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,533 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@ladybadwolf21  You can request a refund by following the steps in this help article : https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/

HOW DO I GET A REFUND?

Request a refund right here on EA Help. You’ll be able to see if your games are eligible for the Great Game Guarantee. If you have games that qualify for a refund, you can complete and submit the refund request form.

Check the status of your return in your Order History on the order summary page.

1. Log in to origin.com
  2. Hover over your EA ID in the bottom left corner, then click EA Account and Billing.
  3. Select the Order History tab.

If your refund doesn’t appear in My Cases, and the processing time for your payment method has passed, contact us so we can help you out.

Some payment methods may be non-refundable.

For some other payment methods, including BoaCompra, you will have to contact us directly to request a refund. Read more about payment methods and refunds here.

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,534 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I got the same problem but id like to keep the game in hopes it will get fixed, do you think that might happen or will they just automatically refund everyone who bought the game when they decided they dont want to fix it?

Message 3 of 3 (1,196 Views)