I’m new and I want to know about sims4

by 9imo76

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I’m new and I want to know about sims4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Umm when I put the expiration like in “snip” will the price be higher? And what will it be?

EDIT by EA_Jason: Removed potential personal information. 

Message 1 of 2 (260 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I’m new and I want to know about sims4

Community Manager

Hey @9imo76,

It sounds like you're just trying to enter a credit card expiration date, is that right? The expiration date of a card should not change the price of any purchases at all, so you'll just want to be sure it matches whatever is shown on your card.

You can register that information on your account here so it's available when you go to the checkout: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/paymentandshipping/index 

The price may vary slightly depending on your region, but if you have trouble getting that payment method registered or completing a purchase after that point, please reach out to an advisor and they should be able to look into that for you.

You can find more information on how to reach them over at the EA Help website, or if you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (240 Views)

All Replies

Re: I’m new and I want to know about sims4

Community Manager

Hey @9imo76,

It sounds like you're just trying to enter a credit card expiration date, is that right? The expiration date of a card should not change the price of any purchases at all, so you'll just want to be sure it matches whatever is shown on your card.

You can register that information on your account here so it's available when you go to the checkout: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/paymentandshipping/index 

The price may vary slightly depending on your region, but if you have trouble getting that payment method registered or completing a purchase after that point, please reach out to an advisor and they should be able to look into that for you.

You can find more information on how to reach them over at the EA Help website, or if you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (241 Views)