I lost my old Account information long ago. Want a Username change

by MrDupinskie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I lost my old Account information long ago. Want a Username change

★★★ Newbie

I have gone through the customer support route 3 times today. I had created an Origin/EA account several years ago named DooperDupinskie. The most help I had gotten was that it is an earthlink email, which all of my old earthlink emails have been disabled/deleted. I also don't know any other information really as I was a child when creating this account. Years later here I am simply wanting the name changed on my old account so I can use it on my current one. There is nothing more I can do, my hands are tied as I don't know any of the security questions other than whether I played specific games or not.

I have spent hours on end and multiple cases with this, my hands are tied EA, I have done everything I can in my power to try to provide the information necessary and you guys have failed me miserably. Hopefully someone higher up in the customer support chain will see this and actually have a heart and just change the old account to something else so I can use it for my current one. If it turns out to not be my old account that uses DooperDupinskie then feel free to BAN MY CURRENT ONE.

Your customer support always asks the same damn questions and I always have the same damn answer "I don't know" I am beyond frustrated as I have done all I can. EA, I know for a fact someone, somewhere has the ability to do me this favor. Don't play koy, it just goes against your rule book. Hopefully you guys can prove you are actually helpful

Message 1 of 4 (669 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I lost my old Account information long ago. Want a Username change

Community Manager

Sorry to say @MrDupinskie but if you cannot verify account ownership then there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this. The best thing I can suggest is to gather as much info as possible and speak with our live support team again.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (634 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to say @MrDupinskie but if you cannot verify account ownership then there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this. The best thing I can suggest is to gather as much info as possible and speak with our live support team again.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (635 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I have tried that twice already. You guys simply are unable to help me and I have done all that I can in my power. You guys have proven useless

Message 3 of 4 (624 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

We take account security very seriously @MrDupinskie, and if you can't provide the requested information then we cannot verify that the account is yours. 

For more information your can read this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/#email-login

Jason.png
Message 4 of 4 (616 Views)