Re: I have problem with my order

by EA_Darko

Original Post

I have problem with my order

★ Novice

I want to refund my fifa20 pre order game but some reason I can't connect to the live chat.

So can guys help with refund FIFA20? Live chat doesn't work for me so I want to do with email or this could be the way too.

Order NUM: 1004975182601

date: 2019/08/19

Standard edition

reason: I want to ugrade to ultimate edition

Thank you

Message 1 of 5 (340 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @HwanYu if you pre-ordered the game from Origin then you can find all the information you need to cancel the pre-order in this help article: https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/great-game-guarantee

If you purchased the game elsewhere then you will need to speak with the retailer in relation to cancelling your pre-order.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (305 Views)

★ Novice

It says "You don't have any games that qualify for a refund right now." but why?

It's pre order game so i didn't play the game yet, that means I can refund right? but It doesn't show up.

And I purchased it on Origin and I can't connect to live chat because of pop up doesn't work. I allowed the pop on on internet option, but it still doesn't work.

I tried on pogo, and I works on pogo but not on the ea support. Can you help me with any of this? Thank you

Message 3 of 5 (295 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with contacting support @HwanYu.

Can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

It's worth trying in a different browser and ensuring that you have pop-ups enabled and that your anti-virus is not blocking them. 

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (276 Views)

★ Novice

I tried how you tell me to do, but still doesn't work. Also I tried with different browsers pop-up on and my anti-virus off still doesn't work.

I tried with different pc still doesn't work, I went to internet cafe, still doesn't work. I have no idea why this pop-up doesn't pops up.

Is there other ways to contact ea to refund? I'm in korea so calling is unable because of time.

Message 5 of 5 (264 Views)