I have a problem with FIFA 20 . I can't access my carees ( keep bufferring )

by EmHunter1104

Original Post

I have a problem with FIFA 20 . I can't access my carees ( keep bufferring )

★★★ Newbie

Hello guys , for about 1 week , im not able to access my carees . I'm play on my pc , the game was puchased . I didn't had this issues before . The game was repaired , re installed , origins was re installed , the game was re installed and the same thing happened PLEASE HELP GUYS 

Message 1 of 4 (633 Views)

Re: I have a problem with FIFA 20 . I can't access my carees ( keep bufferring )

Community Manager

Hey @EmHunter1104 let's start by looking into connection issues to see if it helps. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (585 Views)

Re: I have a problem with FIFA 20 . I can't access my carees ( keep bufferring )

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Thank you very much , where i can find the OU trace ?
Message 3 of 4 (560 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @EmHunter1104 the steps to run a UO Trace can be found in the link I shared above?

Just follow them exactly and then post the results here.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (519 Views)