I have Sims 4 but my library is empty

by kingzion9

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I have Sims 4 but my library is empty

★★★★★ Newbie

I have sims 4 and it wont let me open the app because in Origin it say that my Game library is empty. Help what do I do!!!

Message 1 of 3 (911 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I have Sims 4 but my library is empty

★★★ Guide

Hey @kingzion9 ,

For possible troubleshooting, please follow these steps:

- First of all, make sure that you are logged in with the correct account. If you suspect a second account, try signing in to Origin with different email addresses. If you have a second account, check to see if it has the games you are looking for.

- Then go to the My Games library in the Origin client and click Filter in the upper right corner. Select Hidden Games to display all the games that you might have hidden at random. If you do not see the Games Library section of the menu on the left, make sure you are logged into the Origin client and not the Origin store in a browser.

- If the desired game was not among the hidden ones, try clean the Origin cache data

- Make sure that you buy the full version of the game, and not an addition to it or a subscription. There are many add-ons and subscriptions available for the Battlefield series that are only available with the main game.

- If you still cannot find your games, contact EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (890 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

Hey @kingzion9 ,

For possible troubleshooting, please follow these steps:

- First of all, make sure that you are logged in with the correct account. If you suspect a second account, try signing in to Origin with different email addresses. If you have a second account, check to see if it has the games you are looking for.

- Then go to the My Games library in the Origin client and click Filter in the upper right corner. Select Hidden Games to display all the games that you might have hidden at random. If you do not see the Games Library section of the menu on the left, make sure you are logged into the Origin client and not the Origin store in a browser.

- If the desired game was not among the hidden ones, try clean the Origin cache data

- Make sure that you buy the full version of the game, and not an addition to it or a subscription. There are many add-ons and subscriptions available for the Battlefield series that are only available with the main game.

- If you still cannot find your games, contact EA

Message 2 of 3 (891 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @kingzion9 as @AvengerRanger said, it's most likely the case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged into a secondary account. The best thing to do is log out of your Origin account and then on the sign-in page hit forgot password and enter any email accounts that you may have. If there is an account linked to that email then you will receive an email prompting you to reset your password. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (831 Views)