I had an account, but i cant find it when i search for it?

by berrycute45

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I had an account, but i cant find it when i search for it?

★★★ Newbie

I used to own an account called "KitzKatz07" or something along those lines. (I haven't been on in a few months) I've noticed that it may have been deleted. I'm wondering if it's possible to prove my purchases and then get it on my new account?

Message 1 of 4 (562 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I had an account, but i cant find it when i search for it?

Community Manager

Hey @berrycute45 the best thing to do is to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (463 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @berrycute45 we don't delete accounts unless the user makes a request for it to happen.

It's most likely the case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged into a secondary account. The best thing to do is log out of your Origin account and then on the sign-in page hit forgot password and enter any email accounts that you may have. If there is an account linked to that email then you will receive an email prompting you to reset your password. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (522 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko I've tried that currently, and I entered the ID. my email never received a password recovery. This is why I'm asking If I can prove my purchases and transfer it to this account. thank you for your help, though!
Message 3 of 4 (492 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @berrycute45 the best thing to do is to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (464 Views)