Re: I got hacked, but investigation team couldnt help me.

by raiderofdafridge

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I got hacked, but investigation team couldnt help me.

★★★★★ Novice

Hi 

From January 19th-20th in that time frame. I had 10,4 million on my account. When I logged back on I had lost all my coins. I have been silly to spend $700 and a bit of investing to get to that amount. I have proof that was my coins balance, I sold my players when I was done witth WL, to prepare in advance for upcoming Icon moments. And I could see from your origin.com that someone from another continent has been on my account. I'm from Denmark and the guy was logged in from the US. (with proof as well)

How can it be possible you guys have not been able to see in the logs that my coins went missing around those date? It’s so frustrating to not only to wait more than 3 weeks for an answer, but then get told that you have not found anything suspicious is just straight "* you" in my face. 

Message 1 of 4 (324 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Mrhe10

I'm really sorry, but a compromised account is not something that we can investigate here on Answers HQ. I can only suggest following up with the EA Help team so they can review your account and see what might have happened. 

For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (286 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Proof of another person from a different continent went on my account. On january 19th.

Message 2 of 4 (314 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Mrhe10

I'm really sorry, but a compromised account is not something that we can investigate here on Answers HQ. I can only suggest following up with the EA Help team so they can review your account and see what might have happened. 

For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 4 (287 Views)

★★★ Novice

But you’re not helping us players and are pushing us away. I am in the same boat and it’s not fair it don’t cost anything to give us back what we have lost. If the money maker of fifa points was down then it would be all hands to the pumps to have it fixed with in hours but we have to wait weeks for we understand your situation but we can’t do anything. 

Message 4 of 4 (248 Views)