Re: I got banned for cheating and i did not even cheat ???

by Indigojack16

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I got banned for cheating and i did not even cheat ???

★★★★★ Novice

I got banned in Apex legends for cheating without even cheating. I contacted EA for help and noone responded

Hello. I am contacting you because i can't play Apex legends due to my recent ban. I was confused why was i banned and then remembered that i got salty in one game and wrote a flame to one of my teammates. I was sorry for that. But little did i know that i was banned for cheating. Cheating, really ??? I just checked my e-mail and it clearly says that you guys think i cheated. I did not cheat, not one time in my life while playing Apex. I love the game, i love what your team did to the game(other than lots of bugs that i always had) and i love playing and improving. So here is a list what you consider to be a cheat.

This below is what you emailed me:
You break our rules (https://www.ea.com/terms-of-service#section6) if you:

• use software that interferes with or disrupts an EA Service or another user’s account.
• use undocumented features, exploits or cheats in-game that disrupts an EA Service or another user’s account.
• use software or cheats that disconnects other users from the EA servers.

*First of all, i didn't use any kind of software that ,,disrupts'' an EA Service or another user's account. I did not ddosed anyone and i don't even know how can i do that.
*I didn't use any feature and exploit. Although when new season started i had a lighting bug which may be the reason you thought i was cheating, i will provide evidence in attachments cause i still have that bug with models. It is a lighting and shadows bug where everything is black, my character and especially inner rooms and corners.
*Again, i did not disconnect anyone from their game or ddosed or did something like that.

So here is the deal. I know mistakes happen to you guys, so its okay. What is not okay is for you to send me e-mail without any more details about my ban. I know i didn't do anything that violates your rules so please can you consider returning my account. And even if i did something i am not aware of i require that you provide more evidence and details about my ban. I am frustrated and if you guys don't return my account or provide me with more information of what i should not do, because there is that small chance that i did something i was not aware of that violates your rules, i will have to post this on the internet so people can see it.

Message 1 of 38 (12,206 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @Paakkaa

Account bans are not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team will need to review your account and determine if the ban can be overturned. 

If you've already contacted the Terms of Service team that's all you would need to do for now. They will follow up with you via email as soon as they can. Unfortunately we don't have a way to see how long that might take. It can vary depending on how many cases they're working through. Keep an eye out on your email, and they'll get back to you as soon as possible. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 38 (12,174 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Paakkaa

Account bans are not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team will need to review your account and determine if the ban can be overturned. 

If you've already contacted the Terms of Service team that's all you would need to do for now. They will follow up with you via email as soon as they can. Unfortunately we don't have a way to see how long that might take. It can vary depending on how many cases they're working through. Keep an eye out on your email, and they'll get back to you as soon as possible. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 38 (12,175 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I also want to give you an info:

Do not be surprised if the ToS team says that your account has actioned correctly because 99% of the people who contacted ToS team, got that auto-generated message.

Message 3 of 38 (12,152 Views)

★★ Novice
@Indigojack16 at least they are replying , i was apparently banned over 8 months ago, but because i never play because i had a * pc or i never read my emails i just found out which at the time i wasnt even logged in probably due to not using my computer for origin, iv tried contacting them for the past week and no response at all, i tried posting here But got A THIS HAS BEEN MARKED AS SPAM , i just wanna play the game( that i havnt even cheated or played at any given point )
Message 4 of 38 (12,123 Views)

Community Manager

Please do not spread misinformation @Indigojack16, replies are not automated and every appeal is fully investigated by our TOS team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 38 (12,077 Views)

★★ Novice

hmmmm Fully investigated right , no response from ToS but i did get an automated message because of apparently security issues but when i try to speak to someone to unlock it i cant , Nice Ea baning people For apparently cheating when i didnt cheat, and also cant post on the forums because i have been marked as SPAM...........

Message 6 of 38 (11,984 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @xLolaxM if you were not allowed to post on the forums then I would not be able to reply to you.

If you have a cheating sanction on your account then you need to speak with our TOS team in relation to it.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 38 (11,970 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @xLolaxM I took a look at your case and can see that our TOS team was in contact with you.

Can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 38 (11,967 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

They are automated, i got auto generated e mail

Message 9 of 38 (11,836 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Listen here, i sent an email two weeks ago, and another one after that and another one after that, i sent a new one just now. I did not cheat and i want my account back. And if you do not prove i did or you do not return my account EA, i will make sure apex legends player base gets smaller, i will do whatever i can to do that. I will post this mistake of yours on reddit, on all of the forums. Also i have contact of one of the more famous apex streamers, i will tell him to discuss this topic in front of thousands of people so others can see how you treat your players. This has really crossed the line. I dont want to even play the game anymore, i dont want to increase play time of a game which was made the people that do not give the damn about players. And let me tell you, you are what you are cause of the players, 90% of your success is because of the players.

Message 10 of 38 (11,835 Views)